Sunday, October 4, 2009

New York City

I'm part of the New York City club at my school and tomorrow we get to go to SOHO and Chinatown. It's going to be pretty cool because we get to go off my ourselves for a while.
I haven't been to the city in such a long time. I forgot about all the people selling fake brand name jewelry and bags for such a cheap price. 
We had really, really good pizza in Little Italy and amazing gelato!
All the cheap and fake stuff that people were selling reminded me of Taiwan and how they start at a really high price and you could probably get it for $5. 

I do not remember what was going on, but this is what goes on in Taiwan. 

Until my next post!

x33

2 comments:

  1. there's such thing as a nyc club? LOL. WTF? lmao. i want to be a part of the nyc club. and the texas club. and the cali club. and the indiana club. and the ohio club. and so on. ehh. its still more expensive tho =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well since I live in NY and the city is like a 45 min train ride. so yes there is such a thing called a nyc club at my school :P

    ReplyDelete