Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jonas Brothers Concert

I'm not really a big Jonas fan, but a concert is a concert. I do actually like a couple of their songs. It was not a bad concert at all. However, there are so many overly obsessed fans that it is crazy. I saw at least 20 girls wearing a t-shirt they created themselves that said, "Marry me (insert one of the Jonas here)." There was also this family where the dad and mom also wore shirts. The dad had a shirt that said "Nick's future father in-law." One of the daughters had a shirt that said "Nick's future wife." I was totally shocked that a dad would actually wear a shirt that said that to the concert. 
The concert started at 9 and ended a little bit before 11. I believe almost everyone there knew every single lyrics to every single song. It was impossible to hear yourself thinking. 
The tickets that I had were actually pretty close to the stage. 


No comments:

Post a Comment