Sunday, September 27, 2009

hello..

It is currently 12:01am and this is my first post. WOOHOO! haha
My name is Katie and I am a junior in high school. The year of SATs/ACTs and APs. Loads of fun.

There really isn't much to tell about myself:
1) I'm Chinese.
2) I enjoy almost all kinds of desserts. ice cream is amazing.
3) Spongebob Squarepants is pretty awesome. The original Pokemon were the best.
4) I like playing sports. i.e.- softball/baseball, soccer, and football.
5) I was a huge tomboy when I was younger- currently I still semi-am.
6) I can take criticism pretty well. I try learning from my mistakes.
7) Sweatpants and t-shirts are my comfort clothes.
8) Red mango, sticky pictures, and hot pot are a must for a OCAC reunion in Flushing.
9) I check facebook and my email at least once a day

Apparently everyone has a blog or twitters now. So I decided to give it a try.
It took me about 20 minutes to write this post. Until next time.
Good night <3

3 comments: