Wednesday, September 30, 2009

frustration.

People complain and make a big deal out of everything. It can be the most mundane thing ever and someone has to make it into something that it is not. Everything can be spun into a dramatic situation. 
I just came back from a dance class that goes on at my school and it is usually for people who are trying out for the school play. This year my school is doing Peter Pan. Everything from the flying and having a stage light that sparkles as Twinkerbell. I'm still deciding whether or not I want to do the play or not. I mean it takes up a lot of time and I'm already loaded done with schoolwork and the year just started. 
The PSATs are coming up at my school and if I want to have a chance to get a merit scholarship, then I have to do well on it. However, I'm just going to try my best and believe that I can get a high score. [Allen's advice]
I have currently been listening to the Kings of Leon and Mat Kearney. Revelry by Kings of Leon is amazing and extremely addicting to listen to.  Mat Kearney's Breath In Breath Out is really good too.
"Look left look right,
To the moon in the night.
& everything under the stars is in your arms."

--Mat Kearney-- Breath In Breath Out
I have a list of TV shows that I have to catch up on. I DVR(ed) so many shows for this week. Glee, Greek, One Tree Hill, Lincoln Heights, 90210, Melrose Place, Eastwick, and there are probably other ones that I forgot. I'm not into all of these shows, but it is still the beginning of each season so I'm giving each show a chance. Towards the middle of the season I would probably only be watched 2 or 3 of these shows. 
Any suggestions for other TV shows? songs? bands? artists?
Good night <3

This is for bekah ho

2 comments:

  1. " I hate people who complain about everything. It's just so annoying and this is why I'm venting. "
    Oh irony.
    LISTEN TO INGRID MICHAELSON. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh shushh i didn't complain about everything :P

    ReplyDelete